susu_hela 发表于 2008-7-16 17:37

[08/07/16] 一首追梦者的歌曲《Never Had A Dream Come True》

<P></P>
<P>再来一首经典老歌哈:</P>
<P>http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMjY3MjQ2NDA=/v.swf</P>
<P></P>
<P><FONT color=seagreen size=3><STRONG>Never Had A Dream Come 从未梦想成真 <BR style="CLEAR: both"><SPAN style="FLOAT: right"></SPAN></STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=seagreen size=3><STRONG>演唱者:s club 7 组合成员</STRONG></FONT> </P>
<P><FONT color=red size=3><STRONG>s club 7组合,成员包括巧儿(Jo)、蒂娜(Tina)、瑞秋(Rachel)、乔(Jon)、保罗(Paul)、汉娜(Hannah)、布莱尼(Bradley)7个,虽然现在已经解散了。但我依旧怀念他们当时所创造的辉煌,这样的组合无人取代!</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=seagreen size=3><STRONG>看看这歌词吧:</STRONG></FONT><BR><STRONG><FONT color=#2e8b57 size=3>Everybody's got something每个人都有一些 <BR>They had to leave behind被迫舍弃的东西 <BR>One regret from yesterday昨天的某个遗憾 <BR>That just seems to grow with time今天越来越难以释怀 <BR>There's no use looking back or wondering回头何用,假设何用 <BR>How it could be now or might have been假设终究只是一场空 <BR>All this I know这些,我全明白<BR>but still I can't find ways To let you go但我无法和你分开</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=#2e8b57 size=3>Somewhere in my memory在我记忆的某个地方 <BR>I've lost all sense of time时间已不复存在. <BR>And tommorow can never be似乎永远没有了明天 <BR>'Cos yesterday is all that fills my mind因为昨天占据了我全部的思想 <BR>There's no use looking back or wondering回头何用,假设何用 <BR>How it should be now or might have been假设终究只是一场空 <BR>All this I know这些,我全明白<BR>but still I can't find ways To let you go但我无法和你分开 </FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=#2e8b57 size=3>You'll always be the dream that fills my head你永远是我心中全部的梦想 <BR>Yes you will是的,你就是 <BR>say you will说吧,你就是 <BR>You know you will你知道,你就是<BR>oh baby 噢~宝贝 <BR>You'll always be the one I know I'll never forget 我知道你是我永远不会忘记的恋人 <BR>It's no use looking back or wondering回头或是假设都无用 <BR>Because love is a strange and funny thing因为爱是一件奇怪而有趣的东西 <BR>No matter how I try and try无论我如何努力又努力 <BR>I just can't say goodbye我就是无法说分离<BR>no, no, no, no不,不,不,不 </FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=#2e8b57 size=3>I never had a dream come true<FONT color=red>从未有过梦想成真的感觉</FONT> <BR>Till the day that I found you<FONT color=red>直到我那天发现了你</FONT> <BR>Even though I pretend that I've moved on虽然,我假装毫不在乎朝前走 <BR>You'll always be my baby 你却永远是我的最爱 <BR>I never found the words to say我的心里话无法用语言表达 <BR>You're the one I think about each day你是我朝思暮想的人 <BR>And I know no matter where love takes me to我知道无论爱把我带到何方 <BR>A part of me will always be我的一部份 <BR>A part of me will always be我的一部份<BR>with you永远和你同在</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>

[ 本帖最后由 susu_hela 于 2008-7-16 20:25 编辑 ]

yuki2000 发表于 2008-7-16 17:37

好听~谢谢分享

irisli 发表于 2008-7-16 17:42

真的很好听啊,不过除此之外更喜欢歌词~
谢谢推荐~

ray-ruiwu 发表于 2008-7-16 17:42

真好听重温经典!!

好事多磨 发表于 2008-7-16 17:43

春风比不上你的笑

<P>http://union.rekoo.com/getflash/563742/union2(1.2).swf</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=red size=4>亲,你在这里发个flash的MV,让别人怎么听到原发贴人的歌曲呢?</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=red size=4>亲要是认为自己这首歌很好听的话,并想与大家分享的话,请另外发个贴好吗?</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>我先将它隐藏了哈!希望你能理解,有任何异议请与我联系!</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT color=red size=4>by:susu</FONT></STRONG></P>

[ 本帖最后由 susu_hela 于 2008-7-16 18:02 编辑 ]

irisli 发表于 2008-7-16 17:45

忍不住再说一遍,实在太喜欢了,感谢楼主推荐~

TikTikTik 发表于 2008-7-16 18:05

<P>早就听过了,不过还是要顶一下!</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=3>哈,不然怎么叫老歌哈!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=3>上传只是与大家分享一下!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=3></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=red size=3>by:susu</FONT></P>